How To Stop Yelling
Yelling Doesn't Have To Be Part Of Your Parenting Repertoire
You are overwhelmed, frustrated, stressed out...
It's hard to admit but yelling has become a part of your parenting toolbox.
You know very well that it doesn't work. Plus, it makes you feel bad about yourself.
But you are stuck and breaking that bad habit seems impossible.
Now it's time to learn a new way.
Calm - Present - Connected
Creating a calm home, learning to manage your emotions better, tracking your triggers and making sense of your unresolved emotional issues, reducing stress from your life, showing up the way you truly want is possible. The benefit? Kids who listen, respect and cooperate!
The Results Speak For Themselves
I'm a Calmer Parent
"I'm able to really listen to my kids and respond instead of reacting most of the time. I feel so much better now."-Lilia
My Kids Are Happier
"I read so many parenting books, and tried so many tricks and tools. This program has been a life savior.
The practices that I learned from Anna have not only helped me in parenting, but also with other relationships and areas of my life. Thank you! "-Michelle
I Enjoy Parenting
"Anna has been phenomenal in helping me with all the parenting advice. She is my go to person every time I am stuck! I highly recommend her. She goes far and beyond to help."-Aditi
- We will explore what makes parenting hard, why we yell, how your childhood experiences and stress influence your thoughts and actions towards your children. (yikes!)
- How yelling affects children, their brain, their well-being and behavior. (yes, I am a science geek)
- How big is your stress container and where is your stress dial? We will learn to identify the stressors in your life, ditch the overwhelm, create more openness and authenticity with a 4 step stress management tool
- Practical, science-based tools to help you remain calm and become more mindful in those challenging situations.
- We will learn how to respond in the moment rather than react. You will learn to shift the way you look at undesirable behavior, uncover hidden stressors that could be affecting your child (behavior, sleep, attention and learning), meet your children's emotional and physical needs.
- You will learn simple, yet powerful, practices and exercises to center and ground yourself.
- Feeling less overwhelmed
- Feeling more calm and peace throughout your day and with your children
- Having more clarity, energy, structure and boundaries
- Less moments when you respond irritably
- Tools to release stress and truly be present for your life
Yes, I'm ready for a calm home!
Anna Seewald, M.Ed is a parent educator, keynote speaker, author and host of the Authentic Parenting podcast. With background in psychology and education, working with children for 18 years internationally, today she helps conscious moms and dads to become calm and connected to themselves and their children through trauma-informed education. She believes in helping children by helping parents.
She has a private practice in New Jersey that specializes in parent education where she offers one-on-one consultations, group workshops and court-ordered parenting classes.Anna works with parents from all walks of life globally.
For more info, free resources and her 15 Keys To Effective Communication book visit:
StartA Note From Your Instructor, read this before you begin
StartWhat’s Your Stress Level? SELF-ASSESSMENT
StartTypes of Stress (short video to help you identify sources of stress in your life) (5:11)
Start3 Steps to Stop Yelling
StartSTRESS DIAL tool to help you dial back to a more regulated zone during overwhelm
Start9 min. Guided Mediation To Feel Relaxed and Present
Frequently Asked Questions
Choose from These 2 Options
1. STANDARD: Just The Course
2. PREMIUM: The Course + 60 min. Private Coaching
Solidify your learning by getting one-on-one coaching, support and accountability.
Ready for more connection, less yelling and a calm home?
"I want to express my immense gratitude to have found you and have the privilege to work with you throughout the year. Your help was crucial to get me through this year and to be able to maintain a loving and safe environment for my kids to grow and to parent in this way I beleive its healthier for them."
-Kelly, Mother of 3, Yoga Instructor, Doula
"Working with Anna is great. I love her approach about staying connected with your child and to look where "bad" behavior is coming from. Instead of punishment! After every session I feel empowered and supported. She teaches me how to help my kids handling their emotions...."
-Ina, Mother of 2